- Hack #4: Respect your time and make it respected.
- Hack #5: Stop multi-tasking. It merely kills your focus.
- Hack #6: Set up a work routine and stick to it. Your body will adapt.
- Hack #13: Group meetings and communication (email or phone) to create blocks of uninterrupted work.
- Hack #15: Work around procrastination. Procrastinate between intense sprints of work (Pomodoro).
- Hack #26: Take breaks. Sometimes.
Today, I don’t use that mouse anymore. I live by the keyboard and I find myself much more efficient with it. Here are some tips and tricks I have learned along the way.When I switched to MacBook Pro laptop from a Windows desktop earlier this year, I bought a wireless mouse. The MacBook Pro trackpad is nice but using it is like playing a bad version of Whac-A-Mole: move mouse, aim at tiny area, hit target. The mouse on the other hand, allowed for better control and accuracy; however it was cumbersome to carry around and didn’t allow all the trackpad gestures.